As it's Saturday I'm over at Thats Crafty! team blog with a quirky make with one of Tim's fab crazy bird's. Please pop on over to see how it was made ;)
Didn't expect this, haha ...the bird standing on top of the tree reaching for the star as if wanting to gobble it up!! Love this and great coloring, Donna!
Those birdies are so dang cute and your card is adorable and fun! Funky is right!
ReplyDeleteOoh interesting off to have a look xx
ReplyDeleteCrazily brilliant. Quirky Queen strikes again
ReplyDeleteBig hugs x
Just been to look. How can you not love those birds :-) Such a fun card that would work for anyone, young and old.
ReplyDeleteBeen over to Thats Crafty.....did you hear me squealing in awe at your work ! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend, Julie x
Love your card, if I had those stamps I would use them for everything, lol!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs, Lynne xx
COOOOOOOOOOOOOL! CRAZY BIRD TASTIC!!!
ReplyDeleteDidn't expect this, haha ...the bird standing on top of the tree reaching for the star as if wanting to gobble it up!! Love this and great coloring, Donna!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant preview, off I go. Happy weekend my friend. hugs :)
ReplyDeleteReally love this Donna. Such fun!
ReplyDeleteFliss xx
Like it is a bit of an understatement. That bird on top of the tree is just fab!
ReplyDeleteXX
Love your giant bird - hilarious!
ReplyDeleteAlison xx
Your design is very clever and very coooool! Love this!! X
ReplyDelete