Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Autumnal Vibes

Hello everyone,

Well yes Autumn is well and truly here in the UK. I always think of Autumn as a really lovely time of year with the Harvest Food festival at school in October when I was little.....many years ago of course!

I saw a little fox image while browsing on Pinterest and used that as my inspiration for my drawing. I usually just rely on drawing straight from my head but sometimes it's good to seek inspiration elsewhere ;)










I am entering this into the following challenges:


Our Creative Corner, Shades of Autumn

Fan-Tastic Tuesday, Anything Goes with a twist- Colour me Autumn

City Crafter, Fall has arrived ( take inspiration from the below picture)











Neocolors II, Andy Skinner stencil (for the word imagine), Tim Holtz hashtag stamp.




Hope you like it
Donna x

12 comments:

  1. So lovely! A beautiful little painting Donna!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artist in residence! Brilliantly drawn as always, that fox (not my favourite animal as they eat my chickens) looks sooooo cute.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this Donna. That fox is just so cute!
    Fab drawing too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable litlle fox, great drawing and coloring! I wish I could do that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors are beautiful and that fat little fox so clever!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such talent - to have a vision and make it come alive. Lovely take on the challenge inspiration (I see it!). I'm so glad you joined the City Crafter Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna I am so happy to see you entering our challenge. I LOVE that fox; spot on our theme. It;s brilliant. And your drawinf talents are fab!Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB! It;s a privilege to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a very sweet looking fox. Inspiration from others is always a good thing to mix with your own ideas. Double goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely!! And I remember Harvest Festival when I was a child! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how sweet - your fox is adorable, and I love the toadstools too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is beautiful Donna, your fox is adorable! ps I remember Harvest Festival too, and it was a church school so I know all the hymns lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely drawing and yes, I remember Harvest Festival too! Thanks so much for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner. Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x