Monday, 14 September 2015

Create Art

Hello everyone,

I'm back in the land of live blogging...did you all miss me?! Can I just say a really heartfelt, big thank you to all you lovely ladies who took the time to still leave wonderful comments on my scheduled posts...you lot really are stars ;)

I've just returned from a little break in France,  I took a few crafting supplies but sadly only managed to carve a few stamps...the rest of my efforts were binned! Don't you just hate it when your arty mojo goes and you feel like you've never made anything before in your life......hmmm.....

Anyway, I have made a card as a welcome back featuring the little face stamp I carved on holiday.






I am entering this into the following challenges:


Take it, Make it, Take a Stamp, Anything Goes ( as long as you use a stamp)

Inspiration Destination, Anything Goes



Distress sprays, Colorbox and Andy Skinner stencils, my stamp carved from Speedycarve.



Hope you like it and I'll try and catch up with you all today hopefully
Donna x

14 comments:

  1. Ofcourse you were missed, but we could still visit and see your lovely creations. Your mojo must have returned from vacation too, because this is a great card! Love the design and colors and your little facestamp looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I missed you ♥ ! Great to hear that it were just holidays and not another circumstance that you kept from creating and blogging!
    Hope you had super days and I am sure your muse returned with you as this card is so lovely - beautiful!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome back... sorry to hear you felt Mojo-less while you were away, but I hope that's because you were busy enjoying the holiday! I've got three days in France next week, and I'm contemplating taking NO means of crafting!!

    Love your hand-carved face stamp, and the fab flower too - great card and great to have you back.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Inky!! So lovely to see your post! I might be absent myself but always love to see your makes popping up in my reader ;) hope you had a lovely trip?
    Your face stamp is super-cool! :) love it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to have you back! Your card is a great way to start. I love that carved face and the flower is a lovely splash of color!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back. Your newly carved face stamp is great. I think you will not have a loss of mojo for very long. You are much too creative for that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project... lovely stamping!!
    Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back to the land of blog......love your gorgeous creation,what a fab face.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back hun, hope you had a lovely trip! Love the card, and am I reading that right that you made that stamp...? Totally awesome!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you're back Donna and hope you had a lovely break.
    Really gorgeous come back too - so bright and cheery.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back to blogland. Hope your feeling the benefit of your break.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is wonderful Donna to see you back and so glad you have had a good break away. This is so beautiful and just love the flower and colours.The pop of black really stands out and yes I know what you mean about the mojo(lol)
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great little project ..... love that large bloom in the centre! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great face, hope to see more of her popping up on future creations. Lovely card. Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x