Friday, 25 September 2015

Thats Crafty! Challenge - Girls will be Girls

Hello everyone,

Time for another challenge over at Thats Crafty! and this fortnights theme is: Girls will be Girls. 

So we'd love to see anything girly or with a feminine twist. Come along and play and you could be in with a chance of winning a whopping £20 voucher and I can tell you that there has been a load of new goodies added to the website too.

For this challenge I used my favourite go to lady for all things girl powdered...the lovely Dina of course ;)








Size 8 manila tag, Decoart paints, Stamps are: Dina Wakley, Carabelle, Lost Coast Designs, Crafters Workshop numbers stencil.


Hope you like it
Donna x

10 comments:

  1. Love your Tag Donna,fab background......Hmmm have to see what I can come up with.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gals look pretty serious. Awesome background you've given them. Lighthearted colors for their serious concentration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag with the best gals! Love the background.
    Hugs
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the layers! A fantastic tag Donna!
    Happy weekend!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Donna and so amazingly layered to great effect.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Donna and a fabulous layout of those images. Have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tag is great so many layers and depth just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this tag - the fresh citrus colours are fab, and I'm always tempted by those faces.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Donna, I love Dina's ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you are able to add depth using a variety of stamps and patterns.
    I would come up with a mess :) This tag looks fab!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x