Friday, 18 March 2016

That's Crafty! Challenge-Red and Green should never be seen





Hi everyone,

Time for another fortnightly change over at That's Crafty! and this time the theme is: Red and Green should never be seen.
So we'd love to see anything with the colours red and green ........obviously! The funny thing is that I always thought the saying was blue and green so you learn something everyday ;)

Play along and you could be in with a chance to win



So of course I interpreted the theme literally and used great big splats of red and green,very satisfying to splat them it was too!






Size 8 tag, Distress stains, Distress markers, glossy accents, Seth Apter stencil, Katzelkraft stamps.




Hope you like it

Donna x

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love your splats and the fab cat.....I thought it was Blue and Green too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag! Love the grumpy cat! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard this about any colors before, so I've learned something new today as well. Love this tag, Donna! Grumpy is all over this one with "what the heck are you trying to do to me?" You can't touch this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember my mother saying that, although as you know, they compliment each other perfectly.
    Your tag is brilliant, love the splotches and the grumpy cat!
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, you're so much fun! Love how you take the theme literally and nothing wrong with that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag, that cat was made for you
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag and perfect interpretation of the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Donna love those plats hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag and that kitty really made me smile :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those colourful splats and the cat's expression is priceless!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x