Friday, 4 March 2016

That's Crafty! - Stencils and Masks




Hi everyone,

Time for another fortnightly challenge over at That's Crafty! Challenge blog and this time the theme is: Stencils and Masks. 
Now, we've all got stencils and masks haven't we in our ever expanding stash of crafty stuff so all we need to see is that you've used at least one somewhere on your creation.


Join in and you could be in with a chance of winning:




All the new Crafters Workshop stencils have just arrived in the shop so a great time to win a voucher then!!

For my creation I made a tag using nothing but stencils in fact I often create using nothing but stencils as they are that versatile and there's absolutely an endless array to choose from, whatever your style.









Paperartsy paints and Distress Inks, That's Crafty! Dinky stencil, all the rest are Crafters Workshop



Hope you like it
Donna x

13 comments:

  1. Amazing fresh colours on this beaitufl tag!
    Happy weekend dear Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my current favourite colour combination - love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Donna! I love the stencils you used here, and your colour combo is fantabulous!! Stunning and cheery tag my friend. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous tag.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think I need to have a new look at my stencil collection. Amazing how you've put together this great tag with just stencils. I like this fresh, arty idea. I love your yellowish green and purple color scheme. You will get me to like purple whether I want to or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful use of the stencils and ink! Beautiful colorscheme too! I use them not enough...my stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful creative spring tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colours together, great tag. Hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag, perfect combination of colours!
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great combo of stencils put together brilliantly
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag and would never guess it was all created from stencils!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your stencilled tag - fabulous vivid colours!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning combo and fab use of stencils. I have a few but hardly use them. I should use them often looking at this gem. I love how the flower ( I think it's a flower...) stands out!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x