Friday, 29 May 2015
Art It Friday - Show Your Face
Hello everyone,
Quick one from me today as I wanted to join in with lovely Kim Dellow's Art it Friday project where you create a face ( no stamps or stencil faces) and then link up. Great fun and also a great way to get everyone drawing.....are you reading this Miss Southern?!
Pentel oil pastels, Pan Pastels, FC Pitt pens. The sentiment is a Kaisercraft stamp
Hope you like it
Donna x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lol I'm reading and admiring your talent something I sadly lack in the drawing faces department. I'll leave it to the experts!!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
X
Love your gorgeous face Donna,I keep saying it such talent.xxx
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty, beautiful eyes. I love the colours you've used Donna.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lynne x
Arh those beautiful eyes Donna mesmerising! And I love her hair. Xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous face! Beautifully drawn! Xxx
ReplyDeleteAn amazing face Donna and I love her hair! Great!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend !
An abosolute stunner Donna and love her quirky red hairdo.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Fliss xx
What fantastic drawn eyes and a fab vivid hair colour.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, Julie x
Love the red fiery hair, I can never quite get red heads right, but this is just amazing! x
ReplyDeleteFabulous face...again, such talent!! And yes adore her quirky hair Donna. Hugs Ruth x
ReplyDeleteLovely Donna, so expressive and I love her hair xx
ReplyDeleteYou are just so brilliant at drawing faces Donna, this is so wonderful! What a talented lady you are! hugs :)
ReplyDeleteStunning portrait! I love her red hair. This is such a strong and compelling portrait, Donna. xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm loving that you are enjoying Art It Friday - Show Your Face, Donna, and that you keep sharing your beautiful work! It is a joy to see. Thank you for linking up again this week and for the lovely shout out too. Kx
ReplyDelete