Wednesday, 8 July 2015
More Banksy?
Hello everyone,
Well the weather seems to have cooled down for getting crafty again, which is a good thing.
A card for you today featuring another Banksy inspired stamp....I could quite easily buy the whole lot of them....probably will at some point!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Less is More, Red, White and Blue
Addicted to Stamps, Make your Mark
Inspiration Destination , Anything Goes
Mixed Media Card, Blue
Distress Inks, Bee Crafty Banksy stamp, Tim Holtz Hashtag stamp, Tim Holtz Lace stencil, the word grow is from a StencilGirl stencil.
Hope you like it
Donna x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fabulous! Great minds and all that and I couldn't think of anyone better to share minds with.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs xx
What a great card and I love that stamp am a big Banksy fan and had no idea there are such stamps available, love this.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Gorgeous Donna! LOVE the lace stencil background and the black silhouette stamp works so well against your vibrant blue and red. Stunning! hugs :)
ReplyDeleteAnother wonderful piece. These images are fantastic - aren't they ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful! Is the background the lace stamp? looks a bit like a gelli print.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs, Lynne xx
Fantastic .. I am in love with this!
ReplyDeleteAbsoultely beautiful CAS...adore this Donna. Humongous thumbs up!! Hugs Ruth xx
ReplyDeleteThe Dutch flag is red, white and blue just like yours in the UK. I am smitten by this; That stamp is fab but the background makes my heart flutter:)
ReplyDeleteDonna I am in awe; and a fan :)
A big hug!
XXX
Hi Donna and firstly sorry for not having been visiting much lately. Hope you are well. This is fabulous and I too love those stamps. Dt head on you might also want to look at Crafts 4 Eternity challenge this week
ReplyDeletehttp://crafts4eternity.blogspot.co.uk/
x catherine
Gorgeous card Donna. Such a fab stencilled background and love the cute image.
ReplyDeleteFliss xx
A fab card. I love the background.
ReplyDeleteFantastic color and composition girlie!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Donna, I love these Banksy stamps, and the stenciled background is wonderful xx
ReplyDeleteSimply awesome and quirky! Love your elegant stencil and coloured brilliantly plus the fun stamping on top! Brilliant and unique card. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
Love the patriotic background! :) That stamp is amazing too, and love what you have done with it with this card xx
ReplyDeleteI like the background and the way you created it. Lovely tag. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
ReplyDeleteLove the stenciled background and the colors!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio
Your card is fabulous Donna - I'm loving these Banksy stamps as I see them more. Fabbby background too.
ReplyDeletehugs
wynneth
x
you are not on my comment rota, but I HAD to tell you that your card is simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeletethis is pretty awesome
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the red and blue behind your silhouette image, so striking.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Less is More and ATSM this week, Anita x
The silhouette stands out so well against d Lacey background. Lovely card. Thank u for joining us at MMCC
ReplyDeleteSuper panel, looks fab with your image!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week
Anne
Less is More
Dreamy. And quirky. Love the summery feel. Thanks for joining us again at the MMCC.
ReplyDeleteFantastic design! Love, love this one!! X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The stencilled background and the stamped image are a perfect match! ♥
ReplyDeleteanother fun card - really like this one too! :)
ReplyDeleteThis card is sooooooo AWESOME!! Thanks for playing along at MMCC!!
ReplyDelete