Sunday, 14 February 2016

MMW - Love is in the Air







Hi everyone and a Happy Valentine's Day to you,

It's the first MMW challenge for 2016 and the theme is: Love is in the air, picked by our very own lovely boss lady Ingrid.

Please pop along to here to see what my talented teamies have made, we have a few new ladies too on our DT so they'll be showcasing their work for the first time on the blog.

The wonderful prize for the winner is a £20 voucher from my favourite craft shop in the whole world (yes I know I'm biased but it really is) to spend online in their shop.....think of all the goodies you could get.




So we'd love to see all your mixed media creations of a romantic theme....or not so romantic depends on your mood huh?! Please check out the rules, there's not many, we are pretty relaxed here.

For my make I created a painting on wood. In fact I've run out of what I call decent quality wood so I'm currently going through a few pieces to recycle them if I don't like the original artwork on them, so this painting was done on a recycled piece. Bad luck though if you've used a pink or purple Dylusions paint on the original, boy does that stuff stain!






Wood, Liquitex paints, Distress inks, Thats Crafty! Dinky stencil, Crafters Workshop stencil.



Hope you like it
Donna x


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful girl Donna! Lovely and beautiful done!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very sweet looking Donna. I don't see where the staining has spoiled anything though. Recycling what you don't like is a very good idea. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Valentines picture, she is gorgeous and love the background! I think your backgrounds are a work of art in themselves!
    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pice Donna and your girl is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Quirk original, love this
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous girl,so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been creating such beautiful young women, Donna, and this one is no exception. Her eyes are mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful face, gorgeously shaded. Stunning! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x