Friday, 5 February 2016

That's Crafty! - First Love



Hi everyone,

Yes it's time for another challenge over at That's Crafty! and this fortnights theme is: First Love.
So we'd love to see anything love/romance themed or if you're really brave why not show us who your first love was......mine was Sacha Distel, a French singer, I used to kiss the telly every time he came on.....well I was only about 3 I think!!


Anyway, join in and you could be in with a chance to win this


which with all the new goodies from CHA arriving soon would be very good timing ;)


Obviously because I have a somewhat weird quirky sense of humour I made this tag which is my version of love.






Size 8 tag, Katzelkraft stamps, Distress inks and markers, Crafters Workshop stencil, Tim Holtz sentiment.


Hope you like it
Donna x

13 comments:

  1. Awwww, best love ever!! So sweet Donna and I love the patterns on your hearts! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheheheh- this is ADORABLE Donna. Sooo fun. Thanks for the smiles!! XX j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheheheheh- this is ADORABLE Donna. Sooo fun. Thanks for the smiles!! XX j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny grumpy cat and happy puppy are. And what an adorable tag you made with them. Cute hearts too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely Donna! Gorgeous!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so adorably sweet Donna!
    Loving the quirky tag, look at that expression :)
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this Donna! Beautifully quirky and such fum too!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops! That should read fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag, gotta love that grumpy cat, does he really love it?? Lol.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great tag,love the cat.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous fun tag Donna - looks like a case of unrequited puppy love to me - love that cats expression :)
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Puppylove. Hope the grumpy cat appreciates him. Grat tag, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think that's weird at all... looks about par for the course for most of my relationships, one way or the other!! Such fun, great stamping and colouring.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x