Friday, 19 February 2016

That's Crafty! challenge - Circle It



Hi everyone,

Time for another challenge over at That's Crafty! and for this fortnight the theme is: Circle It. So we'd love to see anything with circles on it....simple!

If you join in you could be in with a chance to win this



which means you can then get some of the new releases from your favourite crafty companies ;)

I made a card for this featuring a crazy bird which I've not used for ages as I'm now in love with the crazy cats of course.








Stamps are: Stampendous, Tim Holtz and Prima, Copics



I am entering this into the following challenge:

Graph It, Spring Greens




Hope you like it
Donna x

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Donna, and so ironic considering the wings on that crazy bird are quite non-existent. lol. Bet you're looking forward to the crazy cat stamp set! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!! Love your design
    Happy weekend dear Donna!
    oxo
    Susi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love that bird.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, he's learning from the butterfly. Isn't that sweet! I love the crazy creatures that you've been playing with too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another C&S one I love, and you've used my favourite one
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x