Thursday, 4 May 2017

New stamps for Rubber Dance!!!

Hi everyone,

Yes it's me again and this time I'm back with even more new stamps...yes I know it's like London buses isn't it?!

This time I've designed some new stamps for the awesome lady that owns Rubber Dance, Bibi, who is such a cool person ;)

I'm only allowed to give you a little sneak peek of each set BUT if you pop on over to Rubber Dance you'll see the stamp sets plus my samples with them too ;)





Oh and I'll be having a little giveaway in the next couple of days to celebrate too so don't miss it :)


Somebody is worn out with all the excitement around here......




Hope you like them
Donna x


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these stamps Donna and Fred looks so sweet curled up like that. Think I spy a rather special card there too!
    Fliss xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More congratulations Donna, they are so cute, I'm really pleased for you Hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting ! Congrats dear Donna--off to Rubber Dance to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been over and they are brilliant.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh you have been busy Donna - they are fabulous stamps (lots of wonderful inspiration too)
    many congrats!!! Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Donna, I love your stamps, and what you've made with them over at Rubber Dance. Rumour has it they fell into my shopping basket earlier today ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- Congratulations again!!! Love the samples too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so proud and excited and over the moon happy that you wanted to design for me/Rubber Dance!! You know I LOVE your drawings and you've made such gorgeous sample artwork with these stamps!
    *pinching myself* Yes, it's true - the stamps are out and they are mmmarvelously FABulous!!!
    And so are you, in case I haven't mentioned that a few times before ;-)

    Such a cute photo of kittie Fred. Looks af if he is having a happy dream, most likely not about the Poodle, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just been for a peek...love your samples and that bunny is gorgeous!!!
    Congratulations!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your desings are just FAB and I am in awe of your cards and tags. Stunning!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x