Wednesday, 3 May 2017

New Stamps!!!

Hi everyone,

I have some exciting news!!!!!

My new release for the lovely people at That's Crafty! are now available for pre order on line from the shop......how fab is that?! Oh you want to see them do you...well of course you do...silly me!!

Here they are:

 Available here



Available here


You'll see they have a mermaid/sea theme but you can use them for all different types of creations too...don't forget that your imagination is endless of course.

The launch week is scheduled for Monday 15th May but if you can't wait until then and would like to see what they look like in action then you'll need to grab hold of a copy of June's Craft Stamper magazine where the Marina set is featured PLUS there's also a giveaway of that set too...good huh?!




Here's a little sneak peek of mine, my lovely teamies Fliss Goodwin and Helen Chilton also used the Marina set amazingly too :)





I'll be back tomorrow with even more news...phew it's certainly busy around here lately!!

Hope you like them
Donna x


13 comments:

  1. Ooooh these look fabulous can't wait to see what everyone has made in this months CS mag, you are clever!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Donna! Quirky mermaid time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Donna I'm sure they'll be a great success xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - Donna - you did it again! Two wonderful plates of stamps!
    Congrats ! Absolutely amazing!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do love these so much Donna and need to get my inky mitts on the second set too!
    Big smiles from me.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Donna I Love the look of these, makes me think of the summer ahead. Look forward to getting my copy of Craft Stamper. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you! More stamp design release! Good for you sweet girl. Both sets look great. Looking forward to all the new inspiration with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! Congratulations, Donna!! These sets are both really lovely!! I can't wait for the summer to come, meanwhile these stamps will have to keep me company ;-) Oh, and I can't wait to see the magazine!
    Well done, you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats Donna, looking forward to getting my Craft Stamper.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeay this is great News Donna - I better start thinking about the rest of my shopping list now :)
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot to say I love LOVE your stamps too - but you probably realised that when I said about my working out my shopping list xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations ! I saw them in CS and loved the samples! Love them both but that sea horse is so cute Marina is above Katrina on my list! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x