First time I'm seeing this stamp. Nice save from the tag you weren't happy with. I like the image stamped and embossed with white. You really are having a fun time with the Oxides. I find it difficult to cover up any background that turns out likeable for me.
That's a fantastic card Donna! AMAZING design! Unique!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
First time I'm seeing this stamp. Nice save from the tag you weren't happy with. I like the image stamped and embossed with white. You really are having a fun time with the Oxides. I find it difficult to cover up any background that turns out likeable for me.
ReplyDeleteLoved your make Donna and you're not alone in saving bits fron things you don't like, I do that quite a bit!
ReplyDeleteFliss xx
Left you a comment on That's Crafty. Love your background, and great save on the tag that went awry!
ReplyDeleteThe background took my breath away. In fact; the whole card did :). Wow!
ReplyDeleteReally like this Donna, the Oxides are looking fab! xx
ReplyDeleteLove your oxides b/g and fabulous card Donna.
ReplyDeleteGill xx