We have a new challenge over at That's Crafty! and the theme for this fortnight is: Feline Fine.
Join in and you could be in with a chance of winning this
Of course cats are my very favourite thing in the whole world but the problem was choosing which cat stamp as I have quite a few including one of my own! I decided on a Katzelkraft one as they remain my favourite set of cat stamps.
Hope you like it
Donna x


Love this Donna,love the cat.xxx
ReplyDeleteIsn't he a fun feline. He could be singing, howling, yawning... So delightful. Such a great card you've made with him. Love that heartbeat background.
ReplyDeleteOh yes .. I like it very much - made with so much love - a fantastic designed card Donna!
ReplyDeleteWish you a happy weekend!
oxo SUsi
Like it - I love it! Such a clever design Donna and perfect quote xx
ReplyDeleteI love him - he's yowling at the top of his lungs, I think, full of the joys of love! Great card.
ReplyDeleteAlison x
Your cards always make me smile with there happy vibe, another great card.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Love those cats, great card
ReplyDeleteLove
Amanda x
Really love this Donna and have to say that puss looks as if he's howling at the moon :D
ReplyDeleteFliss xx
Such a pretty card Donna, I love the image you've chosen, that cat is so fun. The hearts are fantastic too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work as always! Mar :)
Great design Donna, I love cats too so this is right up my street xxx
ReplyDeleteAnother great card, love your design with the hearts and cat! Have a lovely weekend, Donna!
ReplyDeleteOh that Kitty is having a whale of a time..!! Fun card Donna Thank you for sharing .. Hugs Tracey xx
ReplyDeleteI love this Donna, and I have serious stamp envy xx
ReplyDelete