Sunday, 28 June 2015

Stencils really are the Best!


Hello everyone,

Hope you are all covered in crafting paint out there.....well there's worse things to be doing!

When I saw that ATP Exchange new challenge theme was to use Crafters Workshop stencils I was pretty pleased to say the least....I LOVE them....well in fact I love all stencils really! They also have a brilliant offer on where there's free p&p on all 6x6 Crafters Workshop stencils so of course guess who just 'had' to get a couple more......

For my creation, I just stuck entirely to Crafters Workshop stencils, nothing else.






I am entering this into the following challenges:


ATP Exchange, The Crafters Workshop Stencils

Simon says Weds, Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination, Anything Goes



Strathmore Mixed Media paper, Decoart paints, Crafters Workshop stencils.


Hope you like it
Donna x

16 comments:

  1. The background colors are awesome and of course using black through your stencils is perfect. Great stenciling, Donna! I like how you left edges to fade away. I think now I NEED more stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours with your stencils, I love the combination you used.
    Hugs, Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Donna! This looks just AMAZING!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah stencilling looks fabby, love your colour combo of the background. A great make indeed.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning piece of artwork Donna - love all those stencils

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love what you have done with those stencils Donna....beautiful colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love TCW stencils too, so much variety! Love this page too and the way you used the stencils to create a silhouette effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, gorgeous Donna! I've seen these stencils and never really took notice but you are making me think I might need to own them!! Gorgeous page, love the doily corners! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that striking color combiantion and your use of the stencils is superb! Wonderful work again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful!!! love all the elements and the color! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing work, Donna! Love Crafters Workshop, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job Donna! Great colors and all the stencils are to die for. I'm also a big fan of the Crafters Workshop.
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.
    Good luck!
    Ivette DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree... stencils rock! I'm a sucker for a stencil, but also guilty of hoarding my huge collection and not using them nearly enough. Love the vivid colours here with the bold black graphics.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE what you have done, the colours and layout are perfect! Cxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x