I'm over at That's Crafty! team blog today and I've used some wood......yes I know, maybe I should marry a lumberjack........please pop on over and see what I've done this time ;)
Just popped back from seeing your amazing collection of wall art, love the muted vintage tones and the accent of the birds is so pretty. Enjoy your weekend, Julie x
Fabulous pieces Donna. I really love the big doily one, totally caught my eye! Couldn't seem to get my comment to stick over there, sorry. happy weekend. hugs :)
Love how you've made the stencils the heros. Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteStunning!!
ReplyDeleteX
Great work Donna, adore your aged panels and subtle tones. Have a lovely weekend xx
ReplyDeleteUnique project Donna... very artful!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend to you!
oxo
Susi
Wow, they would look great on a white wall, wonderful work!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic,love it....Have a fab weekend.xxx
ReplyDeleteJust popped back from seeing your amazing collection of wall art, love the muted vintage tones and the accent of the birds is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend, Julie x
Fabulous pieces Donna. I really love the big doily one, totally caught my eye! Couldn't seem to get my comment to stick over there, sorry. happy weekend. hugs :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely loved your stencilled masterpieces Donna. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteFliss xx
Wow Donna they look fabulous and you are very creative. Wonderful pieces
ReplyDeletex catherine
They look amazing - I love what you created xx
ReplyDeleteI have never (well, not yet anyway) used wood as my substrate. You have me interested, Donna! Three great art pieces!
ReplyDelete