Saturday, 27 June 2015

Thats Crafty! - Pretty Poppy


Hello everyone,

This is how you know the weeks go by so quickly when you are on a DT team and your day for posting comes around before you know it!

Anyway, please pop along to Thats Crafty! team blog where you can see what I've made this time....just for you....really I do.....







I am entering this into the following challenges:


Simon says Weds, Anything Goes

Love to Create, Anything Mixed Media/Creative




Hope you like it

Donna x

13 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous Tag Donna,that poppy is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I wrote there:
    This is simply GORGOEUS Donna! AWESOME!

    Happy weekend to you!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been to look. Summer in a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off I go to take a peeksie, have a great weekend Donna, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that tag and great minds do think alike!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely layers, fabulous tag! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gorgeous Donna, I love the lettering and alphabet stencil you've used too!
    Hugs, Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Donna! super FAB tag, the flower is gorgeous and looks amazing in red against the aqua...be still my heart...LUV! I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I do love a Poppy Donna...and yours looks fab against those cool blue tones...Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was just admiring this over at TC - it's really pretty.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x