Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Tim Holtz June 2015 Tag


Hello everyone,

Wow, I think Summer has finally arrived here in the UK.....now it's too hot to craft....especially using the heat gun!

Yes I know I'm really late for this but I have a great excuse, I've been waiting for Tim's teacup die to be back in stock but sadly no joy with that. It seems only one place sells it over here and they've been out of stock for ages.
I really wanted a cuppa on my tag to reflect my obsession  love for tea so in the end I thought just draw one and cut it out of cardboard...job done ;)






I am entering this into the following challenges:


Tim Holtz June 2015 Tag

Try it on Tuesday, Tea Cups

That Craft Place, Layers



Decoart and Fresco paints, Decoart Modelling paste, crackle accents, rusty wire, distress inks, Tim Holtz hashtag stamp, various Tim Holtz embellies and a stencil (more on that later).


Hope you like it
Donna x

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag. Love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A better tea cup I have never seen! Love it out of the corrigated cardboard. Love your little metal findings at the top. And that background looks amazing. It makes me think of a well used paint palette that's never been cleaned. And how cute those little steam bits are! That is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Donna and so is your background.

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Donna! Thank you very much for joining us at TioT's this time!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Summer arrived in Germany, too :) Right now sitting in the Garden... time for visiting my blog friends.
    Your tag is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brillient,love the cup.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your tea cup is as good if not better than a stamp and looks brilliant with the corrugated cardboard!
    Love the little touches that pull it all together.
    Hugs, Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant take on Tims tag, tea every time! and love the stencilled steam. Fabulous my fellow crafty tea drinker
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your drawn tea cup!! and like you, I'm typically British enjoying a good ol' fashioned cup o' brew :) Great take on his tag hun!
    Hugs
    Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful take on Tim's tag, love your mug! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful - love your handcut mug steaming with goodness, and the crackly heart is lovely.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the hand cut mug, it's a great take on Tim's tag and just perfect for our challenge at TioT.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the hand cut mug, it's a great take on Tim's tag and just perfect for our challenge at TioT.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x