Thursday, 25 September 2014

Speed craft challenge #3




Hello everyone,


Welcome to another instalment of the madness called The Speed Craft Challenge,where we create a little something in 10 minutes or under. My teamies in this one are  IngridPamelliaKeren (  Nikki is taking a little break from this one but don't worry she'll be back). Please hop over to their blogs to see what wonders they have created.

The theme for this challenge was selected by Keren.....and she has made us suffer! Boy,was this one hard! This is the image we worked from 





See,hard huh?! What to choose? Colours? Shapes? Help?!

Well,I picked out the acorn shape and some of the colours so ran with that. Before I started I carved out an acorn shaped stamp as I don't seem to have one already, I quite like how it turned out,will maybe use that again!



supplies ready
ooohh just under the limit this time
finished card with chit chat stickers



Fresco paints,crafters workshop stencil,black signo and white posca pens,my own carved stamp.

I am entering this in the following challenges:


Simon Stamp,Weds,Stencils and Stamps

Simon Stamp,Mon,Anything Goes



I have some exciting news too, we are currently in the middle of creating a challenge blog for the Speed Craft Challenge. We will soon have badges to award for the winners and runners up etc. We would love to have you all pop over there and join up and participate,so we can see what you have all been creating in 10 minutes. It really is fun and can work as a great mojo kicker too. We will always have a theme to inspire you all too....what more could you ask :)

If you any questions re the new challenge blog just please contact one of us,names are above.


Hope you like it and come and join us :)


Donna x


17 comments:

  1. That's just fabulous!
    A really GREAT design in such a short period of time...AMAZING!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna! Your card is amazing! Love the design, I can't believe you managed to carve a stamp and make a card all in ten minutes... LOL... ok, just kidding... it's fab! great colours too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Donna, this is just amazing! I love how every leaf has a different combination of colours on it and your acorns are just brilliant! 10 minutes...incredible!! Love it, big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donna and what a great challenge !! I love the inspirational pic and how you used it ! well done !!!

    I am going to try to join in ,, looks fun ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Donna loving your hand carved acorn. Might have to challenge myself and join in!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have made here Donna, I might just have to join in.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant Donna, I love your hand carved stamp, and the colours are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool, that's a great take on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Donna, didn't you do brilliantly. Never made a card in ten mins, but still fancy joining in for the fun of it.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You managed beautifully, I love the leafy result too, wonderful colours!! I'd struggle with speed crafting, well done you !! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it DONNA!!! Love your stamps too.. I have been having fun doing that too.. love your colors.. and the Acorn... ... wow... Love it... nice design on that one... You are amazing... 10 minutes to find my scissors... let alone make a card... no way... love it... nice job... having fun is so GREAT... and it looks like you did... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn't find my supplies in 10 minutes let alone create something this cute! Bravo! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this card Donna. Wow ... awesome acorn stamp you've made ... and it looks amazing over all that gorgeous texture from the leaf background. Great colors too!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Miss Donna are you a brilliant quick crafter, the acorn stamp is fantastic, love the levaes behind beautiful design, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOOOOOVE this so much! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super speedy and fab result Donna! Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adore this, love everything about it, the acorns are wonderful and the leaves fabulosa. Wonderful work in 10! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x