Thursday, 18 September 2014

Tagging is back!


Hello everyone,


Exciting day for me today, 2 wonderful little packages have arrived today from 2 of my favourite bloggy friends,Ingrid and Susi.....more on that on a separate post :)


A tag for you today,seems like ages since I made one of them,maybe I just made too many and got fed up with them!

This gentleman reminds me of one of the colonial Victorian types that were on the spice trail,importing all these new and wonderful things to the UK that no-one had ever tried before or even heard of.






I am entering this into the following challenges:

SanDee and Amelies,Steampunk Stories here

Simon Stamp Weds,Tag It here

Anything but a card,challenge 39-Steampunktember here


Distress inks and paints,Whimsy and art journey stamps,distress embossing powder,metal tape,image is a found relatives one. The moustache is a fibrous covering that comes from a new bamboo cane....I have 2 bamboos in my garden so I thought I might as well make some use of them.



Hope you like it

Donna x


21 comments:

  1. Your projects are always so much fun Donna! The moustache on this guy makes me giggle, like the men from one of those old western movies...haha, love it! What a fantastic background and I love how you always add little tickets and bits of metal, such an artist! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the monocle and moustache, they work really well on your Tag, beautiful layering and colour palette :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous,love the tash.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful collaged tag is this Donna - fancyful!
    I am in love with his fashionable moustache...
    yes those great men and women from the past!
    We have to make tributes to them ....
    they brought forward the human race!

    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great tag with so many fantastic details! It's fun to look at. That's quite the mustache he is sporting. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag. tanks for plaing in ABAC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is fabulous!! I love all the details you added to your already gorgeous background!! Good luck with the challenges!!
    P.s.: I wish I had a tash like that ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool, you've created a wonderful tag.So much to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fun tag Donna. Beautifully done.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant tag Donna, I love the layers and the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag! Love the colorful background you made this gentleman with his monocle and BIG moustache :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun, cool tag with some interesting collaged details.... LOve it! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tag, love the colors and collage
    Thank you for your participation at Sandee & Amelie steampunk challenges
    Coutureuse

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent tag, the collage background is so gorgeous and embellished beautifully, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  15. A brilliant tag! (and I know about getting "fed up" with tags...but found that returning to doing them always brings a lot of fun back to one's crafty routine ;).
    Love the many different stories your tag tells!

    Thank you for playing along with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Donna... I'm just loving your tag and all the elements involved... Tags are so much fun... little masterpieces, I love the clock key on his head... great job. Thank you for creating with us at Anything But A Card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun tag! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with the TAG It! Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colours and fun moustachioed man, I love your tag :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous tag

    Thanks for playing along at ABAC

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing steampunky gentleman, thanks for joining us at ABAC!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm glad the tags back, love this, fab at steampunk as always and love the colours, yum. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x