Thursday, 11 September 2014

The Speed Craft Challenge- Make number 2



Hi everyone,

Yes,its time for another speed craft challenge in conjunction with these wonderful crafty friends of mine: IngridPamelliaNikkiKeren. Please pop along to their blogs to see what they have created too,you won't be disappointed ;)


The lovely Ingrid picked the the theme for the challenge this time around,a colour based one featuring this colour palette




From this rather lovely place here,serious eye candy huh?!


Gorgeous isn't it? I do have a couple of pieces of sea glass and they are really stunning.


The 'rules' are the same. 10 minutes to create a little something for us to share with you....why...because we are mad like that :)

Firstly,I was a little naughty with the challenge this time around. The chloe die cut piece was already done and I stopped the stopwatch only a couple of times to grab another stamp and my dymo machine but the time fairly reflects how long it took......aren't I an honest gal!







And here is the finished card. The lighting is not particularly great at the moment so this is the best shots I could get.






Fresco paints,memory box chloe die,stamps are: Inkadinkadoo and the little birdie one is from the latest Craft Stamper magazine. Thanks to Trish Latimer for the inspiration here,this months edition is a brilliant read and this stamp is super cute.

A big thanks to Pamellia ( see her link above) otherwise I wouldn't have seen these leaf stamps and oh my they are wonderful. Have a look at her Autumn card while you are on her blog....AMAZING creation.

I don't want to make a big fuss but I might not be around as much for posting or visiting blogs as my mum is really poorly in hospital at the moment so thats what will be taking up my time.

Hope you like it

Donna x



17 comments:

  1. Wow Donna! You really nailed it! It's a perfect match to the swatch, in colours and design! And once again, you finished your card, excellent! Thank you for the shout out, I'm so glad you picked up that stamp set, I just love how you used it!

    My best wishes and hopes go out to your Mom. That is where you need to be. Family is everything. big bear hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lovely! Your card is soooo cool! I love the Chloe die and love how you pieced and stamped on it. The leaves stamps so lovely and you picked a good one for this. Fantastic card!! I beat the 10 min this time but could probably never beat your times! You truly are one speedy crafter ;) and amazing one too!
    All the best to you Mum and you too, hope it all goes well. Sending you heaps of positive energy and big hugs! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC Donna! This is totally my cup of tea! fab design in such a short period of time - a grandiose creation full of dynamism and elegance.

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love this , gorgeous colors! Sorry to hear about your Mum, will add you both to my prayer list. Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh. Painty and perfect! Love the swooshes of paint and that stamp is awesome. Gorgeous card!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... you all are too much... love this QUIRKY and artistic card... love the whole thing..... Glad you got the stamp set... I must have misunderstood you... anyway... love the leaf too... very QUIRKY Donna... LOL.. love this really cool card... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna, stopped by to say thanks for the nice comments you left on my "Book of Runes" Sneak peak for OCC. Glad that I did - this little card you did in 10 minutes is too lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Donna, don't think I could craft that fast I dither too much.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful,love the gorgeous colours....ten minutes WOW....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really clever design Donna - love the leaf and the die. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super artistic design Donna. Love your take on the photo inspiration. Wow ... just over 7 minutes to make your card ... that is crazy fast!! Obviously you work well under pressure :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG ...10 minutes...WOW...You did a fantastic job in such a short time!! I'd be lucky if I could find a stamp to use in that time!! lol....and sorry to hear about your mum Donna.....sending thoughts and get well wishes your way ... Hugs Jan x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card :)
    Wishing you a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your Mum improves very soon Donna, thoughts are with you both.

    Stunning card, love the colours. Am off to think about what i can make this time.

    Take care :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love what you made here Donna, it's gorgeous! Colours and the flower....fab! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear about your Mum Donna, I hope she is feeling better. I love your card, the book text is fab, and you had a really nice colour palate to work with xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the whimsy! Love the sentiment! I'm sending my best to you (from one in a similar circumstance) and hope you'll embrace the healing powers of art when you are able.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x