Thursday, 7 August 2014

Journal love

Hi everyone,

Yes,I have finally given in and been bitten by the journaling bug.....don't know what took me so long :)

I have been seeing so many lovely creations in blogland that I thought well why not. So,at the moment I am creating my own one,bought one that's got prepared backgrounds and prompts and have a gorgeous handmade one on order with some mixed pages ready to alter.

If you have any advice,tips,please feel free to leave a comment....types of paper used,best pens etc.





Isn't my new Stampotique stamp gorgeous? Love him,yes he's ugly but ugly is the new cute,right :)

The book I bought (see above)is wonderful for newbies. Wanted to show you inside but I need another pair of hands to keep it open to photograph the pages! It's gorgeous and well worth a look,got this from Amazon for under a tenner so great value.

Hope you like my new forage into journaling

Donna x

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to ART JOURNALING Donna... I hope you know how addictive that is!
    Beautiful Stampotiue guy and first page Donna !
    Have fun with all the new goodies...
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Well done! What a fabulous page too!! Love, love, love!!! Great little weirdo! The little guy, I mean, not you... You're the best! :)
    I had a crazy day! I'll be in touch shortly! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab page,great colours, I tried a Journal, made the cover but couldn't think of what else to use in it but I have just started an album for all my Gelli work...I have done the cover and will add a couple of pages soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Donna, but then anything Stampotique has to be brilliant. I've tried journaling a couple of times, but it just doesn't grab me. Yours is looking fab though xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see your first art journal page - it's a wonderful one. And yes, the ugly is the new cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Donna, as a novice journaller you've done amazing! What tips and advice can you give to us - lol x

    I see you got your Stampotique stamp after all - you said you had the wants for some :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugly is the new cute...hilarious!! This is fantastic, I just love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winderful Donna, you and be both new journallers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No tips for art journalling - just be you! Love that page, with its gorgeous muted colour palette - and yes, I love your ugly new stamp!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x