Saturday, 2 August 2014

See the stars

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all okay out there and not spending all your money on craft supplies.....what.....that's just me then?!

Yep,gone and ordered 2 more Stampotique stamps.....will be going into Craft Rehab soon.....

Loads of new challenges out there at the moment as it's the start of the month so a busy creative time coming up. When I saw this challenge over at Country View Challenges,Word Play here,I knew just the stamp I was going to use for it. I ordered a couple of stamps direct from Donna Downeys shop and had them shipped from America as they were doing free shipping then. Yes I know,how did I limit myself to just two!! Seriously though,the shipping costs from America are stupidly high,it's frustrating really as all the products are so much cheaper then over here though.

Anyway,here's the tag,photographed with a few different backgrounds thrown in for good luck!







Inkylicious sprays (these are seriously yummy),Decoart metallic pearl paint,Dutch doobadoo stencil,clear embossing powder,Donna Downey stamp,frantage,micron pen.

I love this wording,need to get even more wordy stamps!

Hope you like it

Donna x






11 comments:

  1. Hi Donna!
    Gorgeous background and beautifully married with the wording! Good luck with the challenge, I'm keeping my inky fingers crossed for you!
    A surprise for me? I'm curious! Hope you're not going into too much trouble! Have a fab weekend! Speak soon!
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... this IS DELICIOUS!!! Love it ... the color, the saying is so very true.. and stars all out... love it Donna... I so wish I could get these things and send them differently to you.. Donna is an hour away from me... Oh well... shipping is HIGH and so very silly.... Hey have a SUPER wonderful day...And enjoy this tag... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous piece , love the colours thanks for the lovely comment...I am your latest follower x :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag Donna,great words,love the background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Craft rehab is a great idea for us with the disease! I have been clearing out my craft room and am ashamed of myself for all the items I have, but I bet that won't stop me from adding more! I love your tag with all those stars and the wonderful vibrant colors! Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag ist just beautiful Donna!
    Love the compostion , quote and vibrant colors - would like to say that all about it is gorgeous!
    I am back from Vienna - fantastic wedding celebration ...yesterday and
    a big shoppingtour today..now I have to elevate my legs !

    xxx
    Happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Donna, I love your background, such fabulous colours. I have my name down for craft rehab too, but it's full at the moment lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous tag Donna. love the background and those beautiful colours. I love the quote too.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great quote (could have done with that over my tag background too - no, I will not go shopping!), and a beautiful tag! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Country View Challenges.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful colored tag and a fantastic quote.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous tag!! I just love your style! I better become a follower so I don't miss anything! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x