Saturday, 16 August 2014

Tim Holtz August 2014 tag.....version 2

Hi everyone,


Thank you for all your kind comments yesterday about the dragonfly tag, glad you all liked it :)

Today I have version 2 for you. This one is delightfully grunged up......YUM. It follows Tim's tag more closely in theme,thats why I thought it would be nice to do 2 of them....no okay I lie.....I enjoyed doing them so much that I made 2 :)














Yes,Ingrid,you get more close ups YAY!

If you haven't already created your version the link is here to get you started!

Distress stains,inkylicious and dylusions sprays,tim holtz stencils,stamps are: Art Journey,Paperartsy and Tim Holtz,distress embossing powder in rust,wendy vecchi crackle paste (wonderful stuff),tissue tape and a load of other goodies.....have a look and see what else you can find...

Hope you like it

Donna x









14 comments:

  1. Holy wowsers!! You really do need a close up so you can see the amazingness of the background! Spell check is telling me that amazingness is not a word, but I think it should be added to the dictionary just for your work!! Truly inspiring Donna! Super big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masterly! An eyecatcher is this Donna! Such an inspiring piece! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fab Tim tag,a stunning background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, oh my,..! I'm in heaven!! This is a pure brilliance! There's a lot of oooh, aah going on here right now.. Gorgeous! I love all the texture and I definitely love this amazingness ;) good word :) that's what I call perfection!
    Hugs,
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and so very detailed tag, this is beautiful. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab tag Donna - some wonderful textures in here. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're really a busy bee. It's another fantastic take on Tim's tag. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, lots of texture and detail there, lovely stuff! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna....this tag certainly has the WOW factor!!... Awesome details...Fabulous take on Tim's August tag!! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another brilliant tag!! Really hard to decide which one I like best, - they both look fantastic!!! Having said that, I think this one is really special and such a fab take on the original!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get you with your two versions! I'm going to be lucky to manage one again this month! Fabulous grungy layers, and really cool embellishing... I'm off in search of Version 1, as well as whatever else you've been up to lately!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna this is fabulous, the background is amazing! I've not even looked at Tim's August tag yet lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a stunning piece of grungy artwork - love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful tags Donna! I myself couldn't stop at one this month. I made four. I love both of yours as they have a great deal of interest. All that wonderful texture and how you placed the tissue tape on the dragonfly in the previous tag....looks AMAZING! I will back to look again I know that for sure. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x