Friday, 15 August 2014

Tim Holtz August 2014 tag



Hi everyone,

Hope you are all okay and getting ready for the weekend.

Thought I would show you the first of my August 2014 Tim inspired tags. This is the second one, I made it today, but I am showing this one first as its been done a little bit different whereas the other one I created yesterday has stuck more closely to Tims tag......if all this makes sense!



I am entering this in Tim Tags here.










Distress stains and inks,Tim Holtz stencil,grungepaste,Tim Holtz stamp and the wonderful dragonfly die. 

Unfortunately,you will be seeing a LOT of this die....you have been warned. Seriously though,its amazing how many different looks you can get from it just by changing the materials you use. I die cut this one from cardboard and covered it in 4 different Tim Holtz tissue tapes.

Hope you like it

Have a great weekend everyone

Donna x








18 comments:

  1. Great tag Donna, love the tissue tape on the dragonfly, really effective. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Donna, love how you've made this, the texture, colours and use of wire, it's gorgeous. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous tag, indeed, Donna! I love your dragonfly. I agree it's a wonderfully versatile image. Looking forward to many of your dragonflies in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours,texture and fab design of this gorgeous tag.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Crafter No1! :) oh I couldn't wait for this one! The die us to die for and I'm re-typing this for the second time cos I keep making mistakes I'm so excited! :) this is gorgeous! And I get close ups too! Yay! It all looks wonderful!
    Bear hugs!
    I.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s.: you can definitely see how excited I am.. judging by the extensive use of exclamation marks :)

      Delete
  6. Wow-wow-wow - a gorgeous tag. I love every detail. Mine is still on my to-do-list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING tag Donna, and what a cool take on the original! Like you I love that dragonfly and what you did here looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great tag, Donna! You've really made me want that die too! It looks so beautiful! I love your background too! Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, you constantly amaze me! The tissue tape idea is brilliant! I'm so in love with that background! You're right about that dragonfly die, it's a keeper! Such an inspiration you are! (only 4 days left...tee hee) Super hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This tag is so beautiful- wow- I love the dragonfly so much and you performed it into great ART here! Love the background and the color and all about it!
    Have a great saturday Donna!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors work so well together, the texture creates so much visual interest and the surface treatment on the dragonfly is ingenious! This is a really lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag Donna...LOVE what you have done with the dragonfly die!!... BEAUTIFUL colouring, textures and details...LOVE it!! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's lovely - the colours are delicious, and how cool does that papery dragonfly look!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love it! Two of my favourite colours together, and I think I now NEED this die :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really beautiful tag! The texture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x