Saturday, 4 October 2014
A Little Birdy
Hello Everyone,
What a miserable day here in the UK,think the lovely late Summer has definitely gone now.....still now there's no garden distractions to stop crafting then :)
A tag for you today,featuring my favourite little birdy of course.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Altered Electics,Anything Goes
The Crafters Cafe,Use punches and/or die cuts
Try it on Tuesday,Animals
Fresco paints,Inkylicious sprays,Brushos,stickles,posca pens,Dina Wakley stamp. The bird was stamped and then cut from a Gelli print. The die cut behind the bird is the negative from the Chloe die which was then also given the Gelli plate treatment.All on a size 8 tag which had sprays and brushos added to it.
Hope you like it
Donna x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Donna, what a gorgeous tag and your background looks an amazing effect. I am just waiting on my birds stamp arriving, had on my wish list for a while.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Great tag Donna, love the gelli and spray effects and the contrasting foregrounds and background. Nikki xx
ReplyDeletePs Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday. xxx
DeleteJust wonderful dear Donna... lovley contrast of this amazing green to the light purple in the backgroundlayer...I love it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
I love this!
ReplyDeleteWonderful tag with amazing background and great technique. I also love the little birdy image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar x
Oh Donna,this is just beautiful,love the bird of course.xxx
ReplyDeleteHere in The Netherlands the weather is still very agreeable, yesterday we had a nice and sunny day.
ReplyDeleteI think your tag is so pretty, love that bird and the backgound you created to set it off!
Hello Miss Donna another gorgeous tag, loooooove the colors of the gelli prints and a gelli bird how sweet with my favorite flower what could be better I love it, thanks for sharing, I loooooooove the UKs rainy weather :O)... ((( BIG HUGS )))
ReplyDeleteYou've created a fantastic tag, love this bird and the idea of the added pearls. I'm thankful that we've had wonderful summer day during the last week.
ReplyDeleteThis looks fabulous Donna and I love the bird stamp
ReplyDeletex catherine
Great doodled border and sparkly Chloe, also like the pearls you added to the bird and tag. Still not seen Brushos in action but am loving both backgrounds:-) xxx
ReplyDeleteawesome backgrounds as always, thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable Donna, and so quirky.... love it. The colors you have chosen are really pretty together and that little bird... oh my... I LOVE that little ones spirit... so adorable on here... great art Donna... hope all is well.. Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie
ReplyDeleteLove this! Beautiful colors and the added little bits of bling are perfect.
ReplyDeleteThe warm weather has left us here in Seattle, too. It was bound to happen. I do like that the pull of the outdoors isn't quite as strong - makes for more in-the-studio time!
What a cute tag. Love it!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful tag Donna. Jenny x
ReplyDeleteBirds are just my absolute favourite!! This is just amazing Donna! Oh my gosh those layers are so beautiful with the splashes of colour and I love the chloe cut out! Your birdie is the bestest birdie in the whole wide world (imitating my niece). Seriously, gorgeous Donna! Love it love it love it! hugs :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I forgot to say how excited I was that you shared with us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'Animal' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)
DeleteGorgeous tag, The background is fabulous Love all the Fabulous colours... the birdie is beautiful... Love it all...Thank you so much for joining us at Altered eclectics....Hugs May x x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag; love the techniques you used. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great Tag....Thank you for joining us over at Altered Eclectics...x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag, love it!
ReplyDelete