Monday, 20 October 2014

Lets do spooky again


Hello everyone,


Quick post from me today,another spooky card to add to the collection. I feel a little guilty making my favourite little weirdo all scary as he's such a sweetie normally.

This post is for my wonderful friend Ingrid who is not very well at the moment,I know the sight of a little weirdo will cheer her up :)






I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thats Crafty,Spooky

Try it on Tuesdays,Spooky

Pan Pastel,Halloween Colours



Stampotique and Stampendous stamps,stickles,white embossing powder,sakura stardust pen.

Hope you like it

Donna x



14 comments:

  1. Your card is nice and spooky. Thanks for playing along with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He may be scary Donna, but he still looks sweet! Love all your purple glitter and those strips of fuzzy stuff! Fantastic make, as always! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna! How nice, thank you! It really has cheered me up :) you made him quite scary :) poor little guy.. I love your card, it's amazing. Love the high contrast colours. Brilliant! Good luck with the challenges! Hugs,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweet little guy is just practicing for Halloween trick or treating. And he's just adorable too. I love his skeletal white against the bright Halloween orange. Impact is attitude at Halloween. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I know this weirdo certainly cheered me up.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great tag :) The little guy is perfect for Halloween ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh you have made him spooky, love it!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Miss Donna this card would make anyone smile it's spookalicious, thanks for sharing hope you have a wonderful day, ((( BIG HUGS )))

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the contrast one this one, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  10. The white embossing on black is perfect. A really clever - and fun- Halloween card. Thanks for entering it in the That's Crafty! challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love him! Thank you so much for joining us over at Pan Pastel UK and good luck. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. And congrats to you to lol. I can't think of anyone I would rather share the podium with!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations re your Pan Pastel top 3!!! Very happy for you, Inky! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x