Thursday, 23 October 2014

A real honour








Hello everyone,

An exciting day for me today....look where I am featured doing the 'bleach blocking' technique for the wonderful Julie.

I would love it if you popped along to her blog to see what I made here


This is a real honour for me as I adore Julie's work and can credit her with the inspiration for getting me starting carving my own stamps,so a happy day :))

Thank you so much Julie. x

Will be back later with my post for the Speed Craft challenge....it was my turn to choose....so anything could happen!

Donna x





9 comments:

  1. HUGE CONGRATS Donna it is an honour to be featured on Julie's Blog, well done. Off to read your post :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you rocked the technique, my dear! Love the final makes! Those carved stamps are real gems! I'd love one like that! *hint, hint* :)
    Well done, Inky! I'm proud of you! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous news Donna and congratulations. Will pop over to the link and have a look
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Donna!! On my way to have a looksie now, big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your creations are inspiring and I learned something new. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved your post!! what a great idea - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Donna and congrats on your guest design feature! Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge Congratulation Miss Donna, it was and excellent tutorial and 2 gorgeous cards you should do more tutorial, thanks so much for sharing the technique...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats Donna, well deserved and a great post! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x