Friday, 17 October 2014

Christmas is coming early


Hello everyone,


Yep,a Christmas card for you today.....I have made 3 so far.....and a lot more to go! This one features this wonderful Unity stamp that I received as a freebie as my order was over the qualifying amount.







I am entering this into the following challenges:


Creative Card Crew,Black Cardstock

Deep Ocean,Christmas in October



Unity and Paula Pascal stamps,verdigris and white embossing powders,stickles. The lovely snowflake at the top I think is a die cut,that was given to me by my favourite crafter Ingrid :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Hope you like it

Donna x


Saffie says happy weekend,to all humans too

13 comments:

  1. He's lovely Donna, you're being very organised I haven't even thought about the 'C' word yet!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant make dear Donna..wow.. and I adore Saffie.. her blue eyes are just amazing♥♥♥♥
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Love your cat and your card Donna! What a great reindeer stamp! Love the white embossing on the black background, so eye catching against the bright green paper! Wonderful holiday card my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamping with the deer, you made is into a wondeful card! The green, black and white make it stand out.
    A big wink back to your lovely cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card.....haven't even thought about starting mine yet, lovely to meet Saffie who looks sooooo relaxed! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Inky! I have missed this gorgeous card!! It's beautiful! Love the rain deer and the snowflake looks so pretty now!! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I love it when people use non-traditional colors for Christmas cards. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it wopnderful tog et a reward for a major order. I love that stamp. A deer is my favorite animal; this is right up my alleye. Fab use of colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope that you and Saffie had have a wonderful weekend, too. Your card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Miss Donna, eekkss Christmas is coming, say it's not so :O), beautiful card, love the baubles hanging from hos horns, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Saffie - You're adorable! Love the reindeer ,too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x