Monday, 13 October 2014

Spooky Twinkie


Hello everyone,


Thank you all for your comments re out of control craft spending.....seems like you can all relate to that! Since I have last blogged.....yes......I have ordered even more stuff........yes......its bad......new crafty stuff makes me have new ideas though.....who am I fooling?!? My name is Donna and I am a Craft Addict,see,thats better :)


A spooky tag for you all today seeing as its getting nearer Halloween time. Yes this tag really is this bright too!







I am entering this into the following challenges:


Addicted to stamps,Anything Goes

Left of Centre,Altered Art

Simply create Too,Halloween(or use lots of orange)

Simon stamp Monday,O is for.......  (I am using October and orange of course)!


Decoart paints,promarkers,stampotique stamp,the skull is Jolees Boutique and the 'cobweb' is made using the glue gun.

Hope you like it

Donna x

16 comments:

  1. Well this spooky little guy sure aims to have a lot of fun being frightful this Halloween. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this spooky creation,fabulous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky indeed. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss Donna, he is fantastic a rocking moster I love it, thanks for sharing, hope you have a creative week with all your crafting stuff :O), I know I will... ((( BIG HUGS )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag! Love the guy's face :) love the hot glue!! Hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it;s always handy ro have some supplies in advance :) I can relate to that too :)
    This is spook-ta-cu-lar! Funny and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been spending FAR too much lately as well, need to calm down! haha Great spooky card and fab idea to make the web with glue! Thanks for joining in at ATSM, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, very effective! A great Halloween tag!

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna: Your Halloween tag is so cute. Thank you for joining us in our "Halloween [or Use Lots of Orange]" Challenge #73. Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges too!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects always make me smile! I love the bold orange and black background with the back hole! Too funny! And your little monster is adorable and creepy all at the same tine! Love it girl! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great halloween tag! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tag is awesome....love that image you used!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a gorgeous tag - love the head :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spooky and scary, perfect Halloween tag. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spookily fun tag! Love the orange background and the fun image! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heeeeee, I recognize that Stampotique guy. What a great idea. Thanks for joining the Halloween fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x