Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Meet Smiler......


Hello everyone,


I am VERY happy today....doesn't happen often.....just received a load of stamps I'd ordered. If anyone from Unity Stamps is reading this,your customer service is beyond wonderful. I only ordered a few stamps last week and they are already here with a free Christmas stamp too. Thank you Doreen for showcasing one of the lovely stamps that got me hooked :)


A card for you all today using my own carved stamps. I like to call my little cat face Smiler,for obvious reasons. This is NOT based on my cat....she's a grump.....








As Christmas is coming soon,get hubby santa to put a little stamp carving kit under the tree...you will love it!


I am entering this into the following challenges:


Less Is More,One Layer Card

Craft Stamper Take It Make It,Multicoloured stamping technique

Thats Crafty,Keep It Simple

Simon Stamp Monday,O is for..........Original in this case



All stamps are my own hand carved ones apart from the sentiment which is Dina Wakleys. My stamps were coloured using faber castell pitt pens ( I am in love with these) and then stamped onto the card. I outlined the stamps using my black micron pen. The stripy necks were just hand drawn and coloured in using a thicker micron pen.


Hope you like it

Donna xxx










24 comments:

  1. Hi Inky! Omg! Your carved cat is so cool! I can't believe you carved it yourself.. well, I can actually, you're No1!! :) Love the card! Good luck with the challenges! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your smiley cat,this is fabulous....Glad you love your new stash,I am just waiting for more stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamps are brilliant!! Love this card!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the multi-colored cat's heads. Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your handmade stamps they are fab, thanks for sharing with us at the Take It Make It Challenge. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little cat face stamp is super adorable! Love how you've worked the colors for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Donna ! Loving your hand carved creations !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a great card Donna-- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES.. love your hand carved cat!! Maybe it'll turn your own cat into a smiley? Great card! Also the tag below... iieehh!! Scarey! But... well done, love the vibrant orange, black and depth !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun and crazy. Love the colour scheme and great take on the challenge
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so amazed and not at all surprised that you carved your own stamps! HELLOOOOO! You are so talented and this card is fun and uplifting! Your cat is adorable and quirky, just like you my friend! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful and quirky creation, so clever to make your own stamp!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our one layer challenge
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Donna, you need to go into production of your cat stamps. Being a cat person I absolutely adore your carving. Great design.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. :D So cool - thanks for the big smile on my face :D Enjoy your new stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such fun Donna!
    Thanks so much for joining us this time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Miss Donna, wow you are soooo creative, I love the cat stamp and the heart, you have inspired me to make a stamp thanks for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card Donna! What fun images! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such fun! And you carved it yourself. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Quirky and cool cat, brilliant carving Donna! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved that you carved the stamps yourself! The cat faces are great with the multicoloured stamping!
    Thank you for joining us at craft Stampers make it take it challenge

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a fun card .... great stamps by the way! Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely love this, the stamps are fab, you are talented! Thanks for joining us in the Craft Stamper Take it, Make it challenge this month, good luck. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this card! So funny and cute!!
    Thank you for playing with us at TIMI October challenge. Hoping to see you with us again in November!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful...loving your stamps!! Hope you are having fun with your Unity stamps...I know I looove mine.Thank you so much for joining us for Craft Stampers Take it Make it Challenge and good luck! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x