Thursday, 9 October 2014

Speed Craft Challenge #4


Hello everyone,



Yes its time for another mad 10 minute Speed Craft Challenge, pop along here to see what my wonderful teamies have created too. We also have badges for the Winner and Top 3 to display( we all love badges) and a linky tool so we can come and visit all your art works when you link up. Give it a go,its really fun and you'd be surprised what you can create in that time :)


I decided to try some ATCs for a change just to highlight that you can create something other then a card in the time frame. Just normal card stock cut to size....yep and I did round the corners....I told you I love my corner puncher,right?! The lovely Nikki chose the theme of 'Ink sprays and/or Spritzers' for this challenge,so nice and easy right?! I decided against using my wonderful Dylusions as they are maybe a bit too potent!


supplies at the ready


whew,just in time


finished creation...3 for the price of 1!


Inkylicious sprays,Dina Wakley stamps.

Hope you like it

Donna x




10 comments:

  1. Wow Donna, can't believe you did these in 9 minutes and change! Fantastic and I love that stamp set! Wonderful use of the ink sprays and great colour combos, way to go girl! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous ATCs,and so fast.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous result, your ATCs look fantastic, love the colors and the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Donna, love those Dina stamps I must use mine more.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC's, i enjoy working on small surfaces as it's just as difficult to get perspective here as on a larger area.

    Need to get the Dina Wakley stamps they are fun. Great inspiration as always & thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog, really appreciate them:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inky! These are fabulous!!! Love your ATCs, the colours on the background are fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your a brilliant quick creator, I love all three of them, the backgrounds are beautiful, love the washi tape you added so kool, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope to join you at this challenge but my schedule for the upcoming week is filled to the brim. No shopping but full time working and appointments in the evenings with friends and a manicure:)

    I love the whole 10 minutes idea; I read that you can pull out your supplies before you start your timer. Thank God for that :) because choosing supplies is also time consuming for me

    Oops almost forgotten...I love your ATC's!
    XXStella

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really is a fab result in the time Donna! I love them. So sorry for the delay in commenting. Nxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x