Thursday, 23 October 2014

Speed Craft Challenge 5 - Halloween







Hello everyone,


Yes another instalment of the mad challenge called Speed Craft but now you can take 15 minutes to create your work of art....see now's there no excuse for not joining in :)

Please pop along here to see what my teamies have made. Also in case you haven't seen we are having a GDTM call,details on that on the blog too.

So,I have made a card today using the Halloween theme....which I picked....then wished I hadn't. My mind went blank,I made something,hated it and recycled it in the bin,it was awful. Anyway,sat and had a little think and made something I liked a lot more.




supplies ready,using one of my glue gun mask thingys

well within even the new time limit

isn't he a little cutie?

I am entering him into the following challenges:

The Crafters Cafe,Spookable

Thats Crafty,Spooky


Inkylicious,Glimmer mist and Cosmic shimmer sprays,promarkers,stickles,Stampotique and Stampendous stamps.


Don't forget,if you ever have any questions about any of the supplies used etc,feel free to email me....I am quite a friendly soul really :)


Hope you like it

Donna x




9 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card, and what a cutie that little chap is.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic spooky Stampotique character, perfect for this time of the year Donna, do like your sprayed and stencilled background and the colours you have used and that you have rounded one corner, adds a little bit more interest :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow speedy!! Love the card, he suits his hat lol
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed a real CUTIE Donna... and in such a short period of time! Fabulous!
    Happy (early)weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Donna, I do love some of you stamps! And love the little spider you have added hanging from the cute little character. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I could never make a card in that time, take me at least 45 min, this card is beautiful the background is lovely, love the cute image, love the music notes, how wouldn't want to danse with that sweety, thanks for sharing, your amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's simply adorable. Although it makes no sense to me to be timed or to rush through a craft, you've come out with some awfully cute art pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cute Halloween card Donna. I love the background and you did it so quick. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Spookable Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x