Tuesday, 25 November 2014

A Big Butterfly


Hello everyone,


Hope you are all well out there and not too exhausted from making all your Christmas cards :)


I have a page from my journal today for you featuring a big old butterfly...this stencil is huge! What I love about it is that it comes in 2 parts so you get the more intricate inner stencil,remove that and you get the outer shape.








I am entering this into the following challenges:


ATP exchange,Stencils

Country view Challenges,Bugs,Bees and Butterflies



Stencils are crafters workshop and the butterfly is a Clarity one,dylusions sprays,pentel oil pastels,charcoal pencils,faber castell big brush pitt pens,precious remembrance stamps.

Hope you like it

Donna x

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix of colours and I like the Batik effect in your background.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful page Donna... the colors are awesome together!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is stunning! You are fab with mixed media and that butterfly took my breath away. I am a bit of dork with mixed media and this is fantastic. I love a project filled with amazing details. Girl you are talented!
    XX
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've used the butterfly stencil as your main image Donna. The colours are fab and I love that you've used lots of wonderful mediums on your journal page.
    Thanks so much for joining us at ATP Exchange for my challenge.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a big butterfly! You've made a fabulous page here with it. Great colours, I really must play in my journals more.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!!! How gorgeous is this! I LOVE the butterfly! It marries beautifully with the gorgeous background. I seriously don't know how you do it! Amazing work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are getting so good at journaling! Mine still has just 2 pages in it! Lol. This is wonderful, so bright and bold and yummy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours, lovely splats and dots show off your huge butterfly to perfection :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous,love the big butterfly.Thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big and very beautiful butterfly - this is so lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Country View Challenges.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Donna...I've paid very fleeting visits but now I'm catching up properly! Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x