Sunday, 16 November 2014

Just for you



Hello everyone,

Hope you are all okay on this horrid dark,damp day here in the UK.

I've not been blogging long but in the short time I have been,I have had the privilege of meeting some wonderful ladies who I now call friends. I have done some wonderful arty swaps and indeed been inspired and learnt so many new techniques from lots of you.

I have noticed that a lot of us use our crafty skills as a form of relaxation,escaping from the stresses and strains of everyday living. There are a few of you that I know are going through various things at the moment so in my own little way I'd like to just say that I'm thinking of you all and hoping that things sort themselves out in the end.

So,I have a funny little card for you all today to hopefully brighten up this dull dark day.








As its so close to Christmas....well almost close.....I'm in a generous mood.....if you would like me to send you this card,please leave a comment below and say if you would like to receive it and if there's more then 1 person....or any.....that would like it,I'll get my arty director (the cat of course)to select a name.....she will be taking no bribes :) I'll leave it open for the next week so if you want a little piece of weirdness it can be yours!


Vera Lane digi and the little dog is Stampotique,coloured with pro markers and Intense pencils.


Hope you like it

Donna x

13 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, you card made me laugh and today I certainly need one. Those little faces are so infectious. I'd love to win this to display in my craft room. Fabulous card.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute funny card Donna!
    Hope you know that I would be glad to get this little piece of friendship!
    No question!!!

    You wrote that you don't know which master you should take as an inspiration for AJJ-
    You may take any - think also of T,Holtz, Dianne Reavely and so on....
    we are not limited to the "old masters" -

    Happy new start of the week for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful! What a funny little guy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one funny card! Thanks for the smile you gave me and your lovely words today too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ps just seen your dt news too! Excellent xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do make me smile and this one ticks that box, fab card. I would love it if it was mine......Thanks being being a special crafty friend.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card - I would love to give it a home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have started to collect some of the Vera Lane digi images, they are very special and alwats make me smile.

    Would love to own your gorgeous card Donna who wouldn't! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a funny card, such a great way to start the day! This should go on a T-shirt! ha! You wouldn't want this hanging in their craft room? I know I would! big hugs my creative friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little girl is a cutie; love her. Her teeth made laugh again :)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just make my little paper bright pink before you pop it in a hat with all the white ones,... *wink, wink * :D You've got my address, right :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This put a big smile on my face - hope it did the same for you. Sorry to hear life's not being kind at the moment... hope crafting will continue to be a solace and a joy.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! When things are so dreary, scraping is a great escape. I hope things turn sunny for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x