Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Not for those of you with a nervous disposition........



Hello everyone,


Hope you are well out there and busy creating masterpieces.....if you've lost your mojo I can hire out the little furry art director for a small fee.....a bowl of fish normally secures her services :)


Well today I have the complete opposite of the door hanger I posted a couple of days ago.....the character on my tag is probably not one we'd like to spend any quality time with...although some may say it reminds them of their other half....no comment from my end of course......its getting near Christmas and I can't jeopardise whats on Santa's list.....








I am entering this into the following challenges:


The Crafters Cafe,Things with Wings


Simon Says Stamp Weds,Anything Goes



Isn't he a cutie though?! Come on,you know he reminds you of someone! Thanks to lovely Amanda for supplying me with the Stampotique character and for encouraging me to post it :)


Decoart paints,pro markers,memory box stencils,my own stamps in the background,the character is from Stampotique,the wings are from the Carabelle angel set,one sentiment is a digi from Vera lane and the other is half a sentiment chopped in half from Unity.


Hope it hasn't scared you all too much

Donna x








17 comments:

  1. I just love what you do with these stamps Donna and they are starting to talk their way on to my never ending wish list lol. This is so much fun and made me laugh. It is also a fantastic crafted tag.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underwhere looks amazing, i got him in July and need to use him more lol, Brilliant wings and love the wording. Gorgeous Tag, the background is awesome as always :-0 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little character,love the words.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I got you to change your mind he looks fab! I don't even know why you had to think about it?
    Off to check under my bed......
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Donna and it appeals to my sense of humour!! Thanks for all your lovely comments you leave about my journaling as I am still quite nervous about showing what I have done!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant - both the tag and your post! Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol..aah, you made me giggle :) he's a stunner! Lol.. Great tag and a fab post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great tag! I love those wings! Reminds me of when I used to have to search under our daughter's bed each night to persuade her there were no little monsters lurking there and she could go to sleep!!! Such an original and fun tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! Great color and texture! Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Donna! I know the focus here is your creepy yet wonderful character, but your background is the show stealer for me! You put so many wonderful layers of stencils and stamps and inks and paints! It's just fabulous and needs to be recognized! Well done my creative friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is quite the character, indeed. And I certainly would not want to find him under my bed! But I'd love to find a sheet of your background in my stash!!! That is really fabulous. I'm so stealing some of your ideas there....if I can remember them later. I love your creepy suggestion with the words. A very fun tag today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Miss Donna he hasn't scared me at all his is kind of cute, you background is fantastic, your so funny, thanks for sharing and making me smile big, hope you have a wonderful day, ((( BIG HUGS )))..

    ReplyDelete
  13. your artworks so cool - i love what you make ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LMBO reading your post. To be honest; it's a cutie with these angel wings hee hee. Love the background you created. And the colors too. You have a unique and gorgeous style that I just lvoe. And s a special talent to create amazing cards and tags!
    XX
    I did not lost my mojo but still looking for a shop to buy myself a few bundles of extra hours in the day :) Geesh the days are too short.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm off to bed; my typing isn't getting better at this time.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe you've cast Underwhere as a monster, this guy is such a cutie lol. Great fun piece Donna, I love the background colours, and the wings are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tag and I wouldn't mind him being under the bed.....when my children were teenagers I found much scarier things!!! Great colours and made me smile...Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x