Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Strange man alert......


Hello everyone,


A big welcome to followers old and new,you know how I love you all :)


The tag I have for you today reminds me of when we were all little when our mums' used to warn us not to talk to strange men. I think he is a tiny bit misunderstood though....he loves to sparkle and shine when he is all alone.....and who could not like a man like that!!





Of course, there is only challenge for this one:


Stampotique Designers,Bling It Out SDC173



Dylusions sprays,decoart paints,promarkers,Glitzcraft glitter paste (from Ingrid),Stampotique stamp (from Amanda) and the word sparkle was cut from a sentiment from a Kaisercraft stamp.

Well I hope you like him

Donna x


14 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, I love the new top banner... and it is so WILD... LOVE IT my FRIEND... and your tag... wow... love that SPRAKLE!!!! you are such a sweet person Donna, and even though your work is Inky and Quirky, your sweetness really shines thru your WILD work... Have a great fun day... and enjoy creating... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh another fab tag! I cant wait to play with Stampotique images - happy mail arrived today - THANK YOU!!! Will email xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING Underwhere and his bling, totally awesome Donna! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing sparkling guy Donna! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Donna, love your quirky designs! This is another winner in my book, - fabulous tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, you should always sparkle when you're wearing just your pants!!! fab tag
    love
    amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm in love with this chap and his red boots! Very fancy! :)
    Your background is just so fabulous, i want to cry a little... or a lot.. cos I have no idea how to make one like that!!! gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute tag design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LMBO ; my mum told us the same. But he looks great here! Rise and shine :)
    XX
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my dear Donna, you really know how to perk me up in the morning! You have such a great sense of whimsy and I love that it shows through in your art! Absolutely love your tag! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Miss Donna, unbelievable, that background is wow stunning, fabulous background for your hhmm young gentleman, love the bling, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Fantastic creations, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x