Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Face It



Hello everyone,


I seem to have been stuck in the land of making endless amounts of Christmas cards.....I can safely say the novelty is wearing a bit thin now! Next year I will start at the beginning of the year...seriously.....


Anyway, I managed to create a little something other then a card for you all today. Another page from my rapidly filling up journal. I quite like this one so I have also used part of it as my blog header now.







I am entering this into the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination,Anything Goes

That Craft Place,Anything Goes




Watercolour paper,Inktense pencils,distress ink,posca pen,dutch doobadoo stencil for the stars. The sentiment is from Precious Remembrance.

Hope you like it

Donna xxx


17 comments:

  1. On wow! Fantastic artwork! She's beautiful! Love those green stars in the yellow background.. Great job as always, Artist No1! :) hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just AMAZING and your new outfit here superb Donna!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Donna and I love that you used it as your new banner! The hair is spectacular and that feather dress...WOW! It should be illegal for one person to have so much talent! lol big hugs my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so original and creative! I love it! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is rather special, love her hair and her expression is fantastic:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Donna - again fabulous hair and a really eye catching piece. Nx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Donna. I am not very good when it comes to mixed media but you are fab! This page certainly deserves the spotlight. It;s an amazing blog header. Love it!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Another great face Donna her eyes are fabulous!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you page and header,the face is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Face Donna and she looks great as your header. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the colors! The watercolor paper gives it such a soft touch, yet the image itself is fierce. Thx for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great face, love the way you made her sparkle, higlighted her lips and eyes and gave texture to the hair! Succes with your Christmas cards production! Since I make them all year long, I find it a lot more fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Donna, I love the blingy version for your header too xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow... I'm missing words. Love your new blogheader and especially your drawing. You are really an artist. Wish I could draw, too.
    Just catching up again my favorite blogs. You've been very creative and I really love love love your pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x