Thursday, 6 November 2014

Speed Craft Challenge #6 Anything Goes









Hello everyone,


Wow,these fortnightly challenges come around quickly! Today's one is a nice easy one for you all,picked by our lovely Ingrid and its Anything Goes (always a favourite).
Don't forget to check the rules in the sidebar and show us how long it took you to complete your project....if it took you over 15 minutes we will judge your creation on what it looked like at the 15 minute mark. The main thing is have fun as that's what creating arty stuff is all about.


Please pop along  here to see what my fab teamies have created just for you. Don't forget we now have 4 new DT members so I'm just as curious as you to see what they have made :)


My creation for this was a sketch using just a Derwent charcoal pencil....very messy but very satisfying. I'm just highlighting you really can create a whole host of lovely things within the time limit.....think outside the arty box!




not many supplies today!
ooh just in time limit...one day I won't make it!
all completed,quite pleased



I absolutely adore drawing faces,I still have to find a medium I am completely happy with though...an excuse to try them all out!

This will be put into my journal as soon as I get my hands on some cheap hairspray to seal it

Hope you like it

Donna x

15 comments:

  1. Wild and wonderful hair, just how i like mine Donna. Your face is so beautiful, full of stunning shadows and she looks so peaceful. Liking your out of the arty box inspiration :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, only just got the Media Misters, Andy Skinner has posted a You Tube video of how to unclog them if they do and how to use them so they don't. Hope that answers your question :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing face and I really adore her hair Donna! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, your talents never cease to amaze me! This is absolutely incredible and in under 15 minutes! The flowing hair is spectacular, what an amazing sketch! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love your sketch...you really are clever.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous drawing, Inky! Love the peaceful look on her face! What a great idea to do a drawing too! Brilliant! Extra big hugs,
    Inka :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant drawing Donna I love her expression and wild hair. Thank you for sharing her as you have inspired me to use drawings too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Donna how I wish I could draw like this, love it!,
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work in 15 mins Donna - tones in hair are fantastic. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a good idea to keep it simple! A great sketch. I love the hair especially - wonderful texture. Great work with charcoal. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Donna, beautiful sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, brilliant drawing in 15 minutes, I'm in awe :)

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm always amazed at how quick you can produce such gems of artwork. Great face! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you are talented in many ways!! My compliments, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Inky! You have a new banner!! !Wow! she's gorgoeus! LOVE, LOVE!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x