Friday, 27 June 2014

Back to grunge

Hi everyone,


Friday here so soon again.

After the 'trauma' of this week,I had to go and buy some more supplies to cheer myself up.....poor excuse I know! I do blame this blog hopping business, the lovely Claudia featured some grungy Stampendous stamps on her blog.....had to have them of course....just arrived today....will get them inky later! Rather interestingly (well for me anyway),I purchased a stamp from French brand Carabelle,it's white rubber which is different. Will show you the results tomorrow maybe,this is my never ending quest to buy every brand of stamp on the planet hah!!


Anyway,a tag for you today back in the style of grungy and vintage. I am entering this in Lets get Shabby challenge #56 here. It's all about using transparencies,so I have used one as the lightbulb on the tag.





Fresco paints,paperartsy stamp,the transparency is from Hot Off The Press,image is from crafty individuals,die cuts,embossing and washi tape etc!

Have a great weekend everyone

Oh nearly forgot,big hello to my new followers,you are very welcome :)

Donna x

17 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! The tag looks amazing!! Gorgeous little touches :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid,yes and you too
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  2. I love this new tag! Layers of fun indeed! I so feel your joyful pain in the department of new supplies...especially stamps. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha yes Annie,I love new stamps,stamps are wonderful little things of joy!
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  3. A fabulous tag - love the gears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia,thats the x cut gears die,wonderful set of dies!
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  4. Fabulous layers and elements Donna, the transparency looks perfect over the top xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda,so glad you like it
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  5. This looks fabulous Donna . Hope all your new goodies have cheered you up and have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine,new goodies always cheer me up!
      Great weekend to you too
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  6. Love the grungy industrial look, yet light and bright at the same time - that's quite a trick! Great tag... and enjoy the new goodies!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous tag Donna and the stamps are fabulous. No wonder you had to have them :-)

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is fabulous. I love all the details and the lightbulb transparency looks great. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love yourtag. Thanks for playing with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG how did I miss this post Donna!! Fabulous tag! Love what you did with the transparency challenge....lots of lovely layers and details...Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Shabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag, details are amazing, and the best bulb:) Thank you for fun with Lets Get Shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous shabby masculine tag! I love the transparent bulb...and the clockworkings.... stunning! Thank for playing along with shabby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x