Saturday, 28 June 2014

Just for fun

Hi everyone,


Quick post today,no competitions to enter ( I need to get working on something for them)! Here's a little fun thing I did a couple of weeks ago. I kept the images plain to not distract from the painted grungy backgrounds.







Fresco and decoart metallic paints,crackle paint,glossy accents, the stamps are : flonzcraft,paperartsy,lost coast,HOTP,Ellen Vargo,hero arts,designs by Ryn.

The sentiments are from the lovely Darcy's blog here

Hope you like it

Donna x



8 comments:

  1. Love this Donna,fab images and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna these tags are cool. I love the contrast of the images and the backgrounds. They're so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous make Donna. Adore the images and layout. Thank you so much for sharing

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely, fun project! I love the stamps you chose and the backgrounds too! You clearly had fun making it, which is what it's all about. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific little folded wallet album - great images!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is this! Great stamps too! Hope you're having a nice weekend! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna! Thank you for comment! I did reply :) see, this is silly that really is.. I came over to let you know I replied so you could come over to read it... Speaking of maximising the count of views .. Lol.. I give up with it, I have set a comment form message and that will have to do. I will hop over here to thank you and check out your gorgeous artwork instead ;) thanks again, Donna! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a wonderful project, fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x