Thursday, 19 June 2014

Watch the birdy

Hi everyone,

A big welcome to new followers,lovely to have you here,it really is.


Thank you for all the comments left re rubber stamps.I think I am just one of those people that can't stamp very well....not all the time but some of the time!! Maybe my hands are too little or I don't have enough strength :)

Anyway,a tag for you today for a change. I am entering this in That's Crafty,The Birds challenge here

I have altered the lovely bird stamp from paperartsy for this,chopping off the legs and putting umbrella girls stripy legs there instead,also the tail,now has one of Darcy's words (see her blog for details,as mentioned in a previous post). Never usually do that to a stamp but I just think it fitted better with this tag like that.
Also sadly, I have been bad and given in and ordered Dina Wakley's scribbly birds stamps. They are expensive but they look so adorable and I can use them in so many different ways.........






Fresco paints,cosmic shimmer sprays,paperartsy stencil,grunge paste,paperartsy and tim holtz stamps,promarkers,white posca pen.

Hope you like it

Donna x

20 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag,and what a cute birdie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doreen,yes he is a little sweetie!

      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  2. Hi Donna, thanks for your lovely comment and following me too! Good to be connected. This tag is fab - love the range of products and techniques that work so well together. Look forward to looking through more of your projects when I am not at work! LOL. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki,yes it's lovely to connect with fellow crafters,it never ceases to amaze me what ideas people come up with,it's fun to look at all different blogs but yes they can take a while!
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  3. Donna, this tag is a sweet one! I love black white striped legs on birdies. I must give them a try one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, I find that everything looks better with stripy legs : )

      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  4. Hi Donna,The PanPastels are very easy to use and blend beautifully.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Doreen,think I might try some then. It's nice to try different media.

      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  5. This is great Donna and love the pop of red in it.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine,yes the red is a bit eye popping!
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  6. A fabulous tag Donna, beautifully composed and fabulous colours especially that striking red. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda,think the red really is brighter in real life,so to speak!
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  7. A gorgeous tag with great details. Love the bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia,yes the little bird has attitude!
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  8. Fantastic tag Donna!
    Thanks for joining us at That's Crafty.
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison,glad you like it
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous tag Donna...love your sweet little birdy and those stunning red blooms :) Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan,I think every tag should have a little birdy on it :)
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  10. What an adorable tag! Thank you for entering into the That's Crafty! challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah,glad you like it
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x