Monday, 2 June 2014

Warning...this could hurt your eyes!

Hi everyone,


Well I did warn you,don't blame me if you are blinded by it!

This is my new favourite surface to work on,paperartsy greyboard. I have had a couple of packets in 2 different sizes sitting around for a few weeks, I thought I would take a break from the tags and try these out. They are superb,they handle anything thrown at them plus you can stamp directly on them unlike most canvasses which are a pain for that. They are also super cheap and I love em!

Anyway,I made this yesterday for entering into Our Creative Corner,Must use Orange challenge
here







See it's really orange!! Fresco paints,wendy vecchi stencil, inkylicious stamp,distress inks,colour sprays including a bright orange glimmer mist one on the crinkle ribbon.

Hope you like it....I think it even glows in the dark!

Donna.x


14 comments:

  1. Awesome color. This is a great collage art piece! Lots of great 3-D goodness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie,hope your eyes are still okay after looking!

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete
  2. Wow - an orange explosion! Looks really cool!
    Looks like the greyboard is a lot of fun to work on! Thank you for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudia,I think I like orange now!

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete
  3. Love this one Donnag, really stunning! & your wallpaper is still looking good in the background!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jackie,I might do a nice claret and blue one next just for you!

    Hugs,Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what awesome work of art...love those colours...
    I have candy if you want to join in.xx
    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/my-big-550-candy.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, I probably have too much stuff already : )

      Donna.x

      Delete
  6. I think you may just be converted to orange thanks to my challenge this month! I love your background with the stencil work and the hints of white. I have that gorgeous lady image too so she gets my vote. You have created some great interest with layering and other elements. Remember: LOVE ORANGE!!
    Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner this month.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Julia for the conversion to day glow orange : )

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia,that made me laugh!

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete
  9. Ooh, lovely - so cool to have the pocket with all those lovely bits and bobs tucked in - great design. And the bold fiery orange is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison,yes it's certainly a bright one!

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x