Monday, 16 June 2014

Flower and stripes

Hi everyone,


A special hello to Claudia and Astrid for now following me,2 wonderful ladies whose artwork as you all know goes beyond being inventive and inspiring! I can't tell you how happy that makes me when you have someone whose work you can't wait to see when they have created a new piece,actually looks at something you have made : )

I think the most difficult thing about this blog is thinking up titles for each post! I think I may have duplicated some trying to be smart no doubt,sorry about this one,pretty lame I know!

Anyway,on greyboard today,my offering for Simon stamp Monday,Anything Goes challenge here




Distress paints,grunge paste,frantage,Ellen Vargo stamp,memory box and wendy vecchi stencils,black sharpie and white posca pen.

Hope you like it

Donna x

16 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! Wow! This is gorgeous! I love your focal image, the stripes... very clever! :) I finally have a moment to have a browse! Can't wait! :) Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ingrid and thank you,yes it's really hard to keep up with all the blogs sometimes,especially when you are creating things yourself : )

      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Tocovya,thank you for leaving a comment,glad you like it : )

      Donna x

      Delete
  3. Lovely! I really like how you accented the image with white pen. I love that idea! Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle,glad you like it

      Donna x

      Delete
  4. Ooh! Like the background on this one, lovely colours and love the black and white stem, inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth, any excuse for me to use stripes and circles. Ruined a good sharpie pen on the grunge paste though!

      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  5. Sometimes you've just gotta say it like it is - the title is perfect for this brilliant little board. Gorgeous jewel colours, and I'm always a sucker for a meadow flower, even a stripy one.
    Alison xx
    (I bought the Feathery Bird - your fault!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison,ooh great,so glad you bought that stamp! I really can't wait to see what you do with it,no doubt it will be something fab as always : )

      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  6. I don't really worry too much about the titles and the more you post, the less you even think about it and it just happens! Such a pretty little canvas with wonderful colors and depth! Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terry,yes you are right about the titles! Thanks for the lovely compliment.
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  7. A great project, fabulous colored background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia,it was nice to use distress paints for a change!
      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete
  8. What stunning work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashli,so glad you like it
      Donna x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x