Monday, 9 June 2014

Paint the birdy

Hi everyone,


A big thank you and hugs to my new followers,really makes my day.

It's really hot here in the UK at the moment so have to choose between gardening and crafting!

Anyway,a tag for you today featuring another birdy stamp,can't go wrong with a cute birdy can you?! This one weirdly reminds me of my cat rather then Woodstock....it seems to have some attitude which is what I am subjected to when I fill up her majesty's food bowl!





 I am entering this in Simon stamp Monday,Paint challenge here

The background and the bookplate are all distress paints. Paperartsy stamps,glossy accents,promarkers and wonderful frantage.

Hope you like it

Donna.x

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you we have had torrential rain all day....Love your tag fab colours and background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops sorry Doreen,we have the rain now though!!

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete
  2. Lovely colours and I love the way Darcy's little bird takes centre stage! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie Ann,yes this little bird is so sweet. All the designers at paperartsy produce the most wonderful stamps.....sad thing is I can't afford all of them!

    Hugs,Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia,yes he is rather a sweetie!

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely tag and I adore the little PaperArtsy birdie. Thank you for sharing and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma,yes he is a great stamp,very cute!

      Donna x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x