Friday, 6 June 2014

I heart June 2014 tag

Hi everyone,


Hope everyone is okay now that Friday is here : )

As it's a lovely day here in the UK ( for a change ) I thought I would take pictures of my entry for Tim Holtz June 2014 tag challenge here in the garden.

I thought about how to do this months tag. I do have the exact same butterfly stamp that was used but I wanted to do something different after doing the background that Tim demonstrated. I used the arrow stencil for this one as I just received it this week so was thought that was a good starting point!










Tim holtz stencil and stamped sentiment,distress inks,distress paint ( large heart ),frantage ( pink heart ),ranger embossing verdigris powder ( green heart ),rock candy glitter with distress ink ( red heart),decoart metallic purple paint. The ribbon was done with a load of distress inks but the peacock feathers and mowed lawn colours seem to have overtaken everything else!

Hope you like it

Nice weekend everyone

Donna.x




12 comments:

  1. I do like it and most enjoy the participants who choose to do something different (versus an exact copy). Your voice and your own personal expression is evident here and it is ALL good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments Beulah Bee,yes it's nice to experiment and try another version of things!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doreen,I am glad you like it,it took ages to do!

      Donna.x

      Delete
  3. That's a delicious take on the June tag, Donna - I love the textured hearts, and the twine is so cool! Looks fabulous in the sunshine with that shimmer too...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah thanks Alison,you are so kind to me.

    Hugs,Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous tag, love all the hanging hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia,they were a tad tricky to do as well as they were so little!

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete
  6. A great take on Tim's tag Donna, love the colours and design xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda,the colours did photograph well in the rare sunshine!

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete
  7. This tag is way too cool! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid,it's not always easy to think of different things for a challenge is it?

      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x