Sunday, 1 June 2014

For men only.....

Hi everyone,


A lovely sunny day here in the UK so I have been pottering about in the garden. I should really take up sketching again,I am definitely thinking about starting journaling,so if any of you lovely ladies have any tips re weight of paper etc for a journal please let me know. It does look very therapeutic and we all need that at times don't we?!


Anyway,today's tag is the wonderful umbrella man. I think I have at least 2 stamps of him as well as the die so I quite like him!




I am entering this in Country View, Only Men allowed challenge here

Distress inks,crackle paint,hero arts stamp,grunge paste,tim holtz and Dutch doobadoo stencils,rust powder,metal tape,treasure gold and loads of embossing!

Hope you like it

Donna.x


16 comments:

  1. I never tire of seeing the umbrella man used on any crafting projects, Donna,

    but yours looks extraordinarily artsy! LOVE it!

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks Claudia,that's means a lot coming from you and the wonderful art you make.

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete
  2. Yeah, that is a great and wonderful tag, love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Rosie,so glad you like it

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete
  3. Love the layers and textures Donna, a great man tag and perfect for the Country View Challenge. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the amount of texture you've incorporated with embossing or stencil or both, anyway it's great....and the mans shaded colour looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ruth,it took longer then I thought it would to make it as well!

    Hugs,Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a terrific stamp and I really love how you've made him look. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Annie, yay for umbrella man!

    Hugs,Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project, love all the included textures and things and lovely colours too!
    Brilliant project! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at Countryview Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Astrid,so glad you liked it

      Hugs,Donna.x

      Delete
  9. Missed this one - absolutely love those colours on Umbrella Man with the double whammy of the embossing. Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison,you are very kind to me spending your time leaving comments,it's really appreciated.

      Hugs

      Donna x

      Delete
  10. Hi Donna! Another amazing piece from you I have across! I must join your blog! ;) Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid,thats really lovely of you. A pleasure to have you as a follower now as well,hope I continue to make stuff you like!

      Hugs
      Donna x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x