Monday, 30 June 2014

Inky messy goodness

Hi everyone,


Quick post today.....sometimes I ramble on,sometimes I behave myself!

A piece done on greyboard using my new stamps that I bought last week. They all stamp beautifully you will all be relieved to hear :)

Entering this in Mixed media monthly challenge #1 here to use spray inks and mists.






Stampendous,Carabelle and hero arts stamps,wendy vecchi and my own handmade stencils,fresco paints,dylusions ink spray,grunge paste,frantage.

Hope you like it

Donna x

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece of art you created! I really like how you used the sprays for the background. Thanks for joining us at the first Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab work Donna, love the 'create' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is wonderful, great artwork, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super Donna and love all the layering
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely, Donna. I love the stencilling and that gorgeous butterfly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background and I love the stenciling - so cool you made your own stencils! Thanks for joining us in our first Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project! Thanks for joining the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Create Yes! This is great and hurray for the spray ink used on this project!

    -Lalo
    DT at Mixed Media Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful board! the create letters look so cool! and go you for making your own stencils! Thank you so much for getting inky with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely mixed media make - that lettering is so cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's fantastic, great texture - always love the use of greyboard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x