Monday, 14 July 2014

Face it

Hi everyone,


Pleased to report I did get my cake at the weekend,my OH made a rather lovely lemon drizzle cake so all good!

Firstly,hello to Sue,my new follower,I have long admired her fantastic work so a pleasure to have her as a follower :)

Secondly,well done Germany on winning the World Cup. I am an Arsenal fan and we have a lot of Germans playing for us now so I am very happy too!

Lastly, Happy Bastille day to any lovely French people that may be looking at my blog. I absolutely adore everything French and my dream would be to live there one day ( and yes some of our best players at Arsenal have been French ).


Right,sorry about that ramble,onto the art now! This has been done on greyboard and I am entering it in Simon stamp Monday,About a Face challenge here





Fresco paints,paperartsy stencil,inkylicious/tim holtz/flonzcraft stamps,posca pen,angelina fibres.

Hope you like it

Donna x




10 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely! This is pure fabulous! Beautifully done once again, Donna! I love the choice of colours and the white dots finish the piece off perfectly. You are my muse AND a fellow Arsenal supporter!! :)
    Thank you for your sweet comments over at my blog! I'm glad you approve ;) have a fab day! Speak soon! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the the colours and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this face.. ( I own it as a stamp too... it's fab ) I love the colors -I love the design..
    and I am happy about your warm welcome to me as a new follower!
    xxx

    Happy new week to you!
    This cake sounds so delicious... lemon .... yeah!
    If there is still a piece of this cake.. I would love to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... love the flowers and the FACE... Love the whole piece... I am working on my project.. but will most likely not post until tomorrow... canning beans..!!! Love your piece... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, lemon drizzle cake!

    And a lovely canvas too - so subtle and elegant, perfect setting for a Gibson Girl!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful canvass Donna. Love your distinctive style. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cool. Looks like the face is coming out of the flower. Lemon cake sounds great... yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely art Donna. Great to find another Arsenal fan - my Dad and brother are both fans so it kinda rubs off doesn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic project! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x